Graduate Physiotherapist Program
Applications for our Full Time Graduate Physiotherapist Program Now Open!
Physiotherapist Position Available
Applications for our Graduate Physiotherapist Program Now Open!
What do you get as a Graduate at PGSW?
- Soft Start to Treating including shadowing for the first week, 1 to 1 induction training and consult coaching, graduated case load, and longer appointment times giving you 40 minutes for all appointments including follow ups.
- Your very own treatment room with a window, and your very own laptop.
- You will be assigned a buddy– someone who was recently a graduate, to be your support, sounding board, someone to ask questions, and help you be successful!
- Constant support and mentoring from senior Physiotherapists
- Weekly 2-hour clinical PD sessions with Senior Physiotherapists.
- Subscriptions to Clinical Edge, Physio Network, and Physitrack.
- Attend and observe joint surgery with an Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Tour a mine site and ride on some pretty cool machinery to learn about the mining industry, demands on the workers bodies, and how injuries effect their work.
- Free copy of “Becoming the Ultimate Physio” Book.
- External courses including Dry Needling and Clinical Pilates, all paid for, and that’s just in your first year!
- Over 80 hours of PD in your first year alone!
- By the end of the program you will have a snazzy certificate of completion to add to your resume.
- Work in an award-winning practice.
- 1 on 1 weekly mentoring with South-West Business Person of the Year 2016, South-West Business of the Year with 11-20 Employees 2016and 40 under 40 Business Person Award Winner2017, Senior Physiotherapist and Practice Principal, as your leader and mentor!
- PGSW Annual Conference day– This is one of our favourite days! We all come together for a day of fun and learning.
- Regular Team catch ups, networking, and learning.
- Latest technology to collaborate and communicate with your team.
Why work in Rural Private Practice?
– Huge variety in caseload! As we are the only private practice in town, you will enjoy a large variety of clients from babies right through the lifespan including, sports injuries, musculoskeletal conditions, exercise rehab, Clinical Pilates, hydrotherapy, pre and post surgical conditions. Opportunities also exist in paediatrics, Women’s health, corporate health, cancer rehabilitation, disability, neuro and cardiorespiratory, as well as the opportunity to explore your areas of interest.
– Lifestyle, Lifestyle, Lifestyle!!!! 2 minute drive to work, no traffic, long weekends, cheaper living costs, beautiful surroundings offering many outdoor activities such as hiking, swimming, mountain biking, water skiing, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, camping, fishing, running and walking tracks.
– Low competition and lots of private clients, NOT just Workers Compensation and EPC plans.
– Flexible working hours– never miss an event because of work!
– Close to cities! Collie is situated perfectly to enjoy a relaxing lifestyle while still being able to enjoy a night on the town. Bunbury City is half an hour away, Perth City is 2 hours easy drive, and 1.5 hours from the Margaret River Wine Region.
Very Competitive salary guaranteed plus super.
Extra earning opportunities on top right from the start.
Relocation grant of up to $5000
Added Rural Bonus of $5000
Great opportunities exist to further your career and follow your passion following your Graduate year. We believe strongly in helping you follow your passion and providing you with work opportunities that you love!
Career Opportunities Include (but are not limited to!):
– Clinical Specialisation
– High income earner
– Mentoring and PD
– Business and Management
– Side hustle
We know, that as a Grad Physio, you want your first job to be one that is supportive. You want opportunities to be mentored, to learn, and give you that kick start that you need to be a great Physio and have a fantastic career.
That’s why, at PGSW, we created our graduate program – for you! Because we have all been there!
What have our Graduate Program Physio’s got to say about the program?
“I felt like I was taken under the wing of PGSW – supported and part of the PGSW team. I am so grateful for the learning opportunities I have been provided with. I love that I am always encouraged to keep improving myself as a physio. Regular PD and education sessions – this is a must!! Not only did I learn heaps but it also helped to build confidence and reassured me that I was doing the right thing etc!! I loved being encouraged to do courses that interest me.
I love the support provided in the early stages, ensuring that we have enough time during and after the appointments so we can deliver the best care & write our notes without becoming too overwhelmed and stressed!”
“Janet made herself available in the early days of my career for any questions and all physios were approachable to ask questions. The mentoring sessions were so valuable, and it was nice to hear from real life experiences rather than just watching a lecture/video”
“So far the program has beyond what I could have expected. I didn’t expect to have so much support and nurturing after moving into a new town and workplace. Slack has also provided an outlet for me to ask questions and get answers/opinions from all the physios which has been great.”
“Whenever I’m asked about my job, I tell people I’ve hit the jackpot! The level that everyone cares about how you are going personally and professionally I think is something very rare to find. I love how I feel like I’m part of a family! And I’m always supported to follow my passions. I genuinely love coming to work each day.”
Start date is flexible.
Full AHPRA Registration- Graduates are welcome to apply prior to receiving Registration
New grads are strongly encouraged to apply and even if you have been out of University for 1-2 years, you can still enjoy the perks of the graduate training program, for awesome success in private practice!
Sound like your DREAM CAREER? Get your applications in early, as there are limited positions.
Find out more information
Visit us at www.physiogroupsw.com.au
Visit our Careers Page at https://www.physiogroupsw.com.au/careers/
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/physiogroupsouthwest/
Or email the Practice Principal at [email protected]
If you think that you would be a good fit or just want to find out more info, please send an email to [email protected] with the subject “I’M A PHYSIO” to express your interest and tell us why we’d be crazy not to hire you! Those who are successful will be contacted personally. We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Incontinence of the bladder and bowel can be embarrassing, disruptive …Read More »
- One day, just like any other, you go to do …Read More »
- The short answer is yes! One of the confusing phenomena …Read More »
- This is a very good question – it’s hard to …Read More »
- So, you’ve just been to see your doctor about a …Read More »