We Are Hiring a Physiotherapist
Physiotherapist Position Available
Why We Are An Employer Of Choice For Physiotherapists In the South-West WA?
Why you will love working at PGSW:
- Each therapist is provided with their own room and resources to allow you to get the best outcomes for your clients.
- We have simple processes designed to make your work life easy. This includes a user-friendly, online platform with established procedures to guide you in the early days of working at PGSW.
- You will be able to use the latest technology to collaborate and communicate with the team to increase efficiency in your day.
- Your work day remains within your work day! You are scheduled with time specifically allocated within your day to complete tasks.
- Your contribution to the team is acknowledged through a handsome base salary, plus reward system where you are provided with bonuses for contributing to the value of our clinic.
- Constant support and mentoring from senior Physiotherapists
- Weekly- Monthly 2-hour clinical PD sessions with Senior Physiotherapists.
- 6 monthly Alignment Sessions
Team culture and satisfaction is a high priority at PGSW. On a 6 monthly basis each team member meets formally with the Practice Principal to establish individual goals surrounding your wellbeing, career progression and alignment with PGSW core values. You will develop a plan and action steps required to advance towards your goals and you are supported to reach your goals through fortnightly informal ‘catch ups’ between each alignment meeting.
- Subscriptions to Clinical Edge, Physio Network, Physitrack and more!
- Attend and observe joint surgery with an Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Tour a mine site and ride on some pretty cool machinery to learn about the mining industry, demands on the workers bodies, and how injuries effect their work.
- Free copy of “Becoming the Ultimate Physio” Book.
- Handsome allowance for External courses
- Work in an award-winning practice.
- 1 on 1 mentoring with South-West Business Person of the Year 2016, South-West Business of the Year with 11-20 Employees 2016and 40 under 40 Business Person Award Winner2017, Senior Physiotherapist and Practice Principal, as your leader and mentor!
- PGSW Annual Conference day– This is one of our favourite days! We all come together for a day of fun and learning.
- Regular Team catch ups, networking, and learning.
- Loads of social activities!
Why work in Rural Private Practice?
– Huge variety in caseload! As we are the only private practice in town, you will enjoy a large variety of clients from babies right through the lifespan including, sports injuries, musculoskeletal conditions, exercise rehab, Clinical Pilates, hydrotherapy, pre and post surgical conditions. Opportunities also exist in paediatrics, Women’s health, corporate health and ergonomics, cancer rehabilitation, disability, neuro and cardiorespiratory, as well as the opportunity to explore your areas of interest.
– Lifestyle, Lifestyle, Lifestyle!!!! 2 minute drive to work, no traffic, long weekends, cheaper living costs, beautiful surroundings offering many outdoor activities such as hiking, swimming, mountain biking, water skiing, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, camping, fishing, running and walking tracks, plus every sport you can think of!
– Low competition and lots of private clients, NOT just Workers Compensation and EPC plans. You will have the opportunity to build a caseload full of clients you love to treat!
– Flexible working hours– never miss an event because of work!
– Close to cities! Collie is situated perfectly to enjoy a relaxing lifestyle while still being able to enjoy a night on the town. Bunbury City is half an hour away, Perth City is 2 hours easy drive, and 1.5 hours from the Margaret River Wine Region.
Very Competitive salary guaranteed plus super.
Extra earning opportunities on top right from the start.
Relocation grant of up to $5000
Added Rural Bonus of $5000
Great opportunities exist to further your career and follow your passion following your Graduate year. We believe strongly in helping you follow your passion and providing you with work opportunities that you love!
Career Opportunities Include (but are not limited to!):
– Clinical Specialisation
– High income earner
– Mentoring and PD
– Business and Management
– Side hustle
If you think that you would be a good fit, please send an email to [email protected] with the subject “I’M A PHYSIO” to express your interest and tell us why we’d be crazy not to hire you! Those who are successful will be contacted personally. We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Incontinence of the bladder and bowel can be embarrassing, disruptive …Read More »
- One day, just like any other, you go to do …Read More »
- The short answer is yes! One of the confusing phenomena …Read More »
- This is a very good question – it’s hard to …Read More »
- So, you’ve just been to see your doctor about a …Read More »